Friday, December 29, 2006

ANOTHER BLIZZARD I live in Colorado because I love this climate - well, not for the last few weeks. The snow is building again outside and I am going crazy with the idea that I am going to have to shovel out several time in the next few days. There is nowhere I really want to go (federal gov't shut down today and will be closed for Ford funeral on Tuesday - no, I do not get paid as a contractor) but I think it is part of the American spirit to know that you have the freedom to move. At least it is part of my spirit. Guess the snowshoes go back on and I can start making paths for the dogs in the backyard. At least the two young dogs who were visiting over Christmas are gone - friend came back early to get them before she got shut-in. Whine whine whine, maybe I just need to work on more chessies.

No comments: