Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just as a reminder, you can click on the pictures and enlarge them on your screen. The first Ceil picture does not make a lot of sense until you realize that the words on the background are "Pond Hollow Bronx Ceil" which is his show name. Maybe it does not make sense to anyone but me even then.
I like quilting, I have ideas, try things out, fix things when they do not work, slave at it till I am happy. I wish working with people was that easy but the little buggers keep moving the target and their positions. I did just finish my second Ceil piece - done after I knew how bad the situation is. It will be going to Design class (theme is emotions using words) with me on Thursday. It is about 22 inches wide and 36 inches long. I would have like more graceful but this is me.

No comments: